There are different ways to enable location services on your device.
- From the Probuild app, tap on the Timesheets tab
- Tap on the CLOCK IN button
- Tap on ENABLE LOCATION SERVICES on the map
- Tap on While using the app
Your device is now configured to allow for timesheet GPS tracking and your location should be visible on the map.
- Open your Android settings and type “Probuild” in the search bar. Tap on Probuild to access the app info.
- Tap on Permissions
- Tap on Location
- Select Allow only while using the app
Your device is now properly configured to allow for timesheet GPS location tracking.