Projects give you the ability to keep everything for a given project organized in one place. One thing that you can add to a project is an Estimate or Invoice. Follow this guide to learn how to add an estimate to a project.
1. Tap on the project that you wish to add the estimate to
2. Tap on the + button in the bottom right
3. Tap on New Estimate
4. You can now edit the estimate as needed. When finished, tap the save button.
5. You can now set the visibility on who within the project will get to see the estimate. In this case, we are just going to leave it so that only Manager's and Admin's can see the estimate.
6. Your new estimate is now added to the project