When a user creates a new project post, they are given the opportunity to specify who is able to see the post. However, you may want to change the visibility of an existing post at a later date. This article describes how to edit the visibility of an existing post.
1. Tap on the Projects tab and select a Project feed.
2. Tap on the v icon on the post you want to edit.
3. Tap on Edit post.
4. The current visibility setting for this post will be identified below the name. In this case, the visibility is restricted to users whose role is set to Admin. Tap on the visibility button to open the settings menu.
5. Edit the desired visibility setting for this post. In this case, we'll enable the Manager switch so that users assigned to that role can view this post.
6. As we can see, the visibility of this post is now set to Admin and Manager. Tap on SAVE.