When you set a default tax rate for your business, any new estimate or invoice created for your business will automatically include the same tax rate. The following guide outlines the steps involved in setting the default tax rate.
Note: After setting a default tax rate, you can still edit the rate on any given estimate or invoice if required.
1. Tap on the … icon to reveal the overflow menu
2. Tap on Business Profile
3. Tap on EDIT to change the business profile
4. Scroll down the business profile screen
5. Tap on Tax Rate and enter your default tax rate
6. Tap on SAVE to accept changes. The new settings will be applied to your business profile and will appear as the default value on any new estimate or invoice