While you may have set a default tax rate for your business, there may be instances where you need to change the tax rate on a given estimate or invoice.
1. Open an existing or new estimate or invoice
2. If you want to change the tax rate for that specific estimate or invoice, tap on Tax Rate and change the value. Note that changing the tax rate here will only affect that specific estimate or invoice.
3. If you want to change the default tax rate for your business, tap Change Defaults
4. Tap on Tax Rate and enter the new value
5. Tap on Save to accept changes. The new settings will be applied to your business profile